Marianna Leal Alves
Maître Marianna Leal Alves practices in all areas of litigation. She is particularly interested in the fields of labour law and family law including the protection of children’s rights, as well as in criminal law and tenancy law.
Moreover, having dealt with the topic “The Europeanisation of asylum law: A comparative study of asylum policies between Luxembourg and Portugal” during her final year thesis in 2019, she is also interested in asylum and immigration law.
- Employee of the FRANK | COHRS | BOCK law firm
- Former employee of the REAL, Avocats à la Cour law firm
- Lawyer, member of the Luxembourg bar since 2020
- Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois, Ministry of Justice, 2020
- Master 2 – European Law « The Area of Freedom, Security and Justice », University of Strasbourg, 2019
- Master 1 – Private law, Erasmus+ at the University of Lisbon, 2018
- Law degree, University of Strasbourg, Faculty of Law, Political Sciences and Management (France), 2017
- Spanish (notions)
- Member of ALAP (Association Luxembourgeoise des Avocats Pénalistes)
- Volunteer at Passerell ASBL (Association Luxembourgeoise en Droit d’asile)