Maître Paula GAUB practices in all areas of litigation. Her particular areas of focus are criminal law, family law and children’s rights.
She also works in the fields of Labour law, civil liability as well as residential leases.
- Employee of the FRANK | COHRS | BOCK law firm
- Former employee of MBONYUMUTWA Avocats
- Children’s advocate, 2021
- Lawyer, member of the Luxembourgish bar association since 2020
- Complementary courses in Luxembourgish Law, Ministry of Justice, 2019
- Master 2 – Comparative Law (specialized in Criminal Law), University of Strasbourg (France), University of Basel (Switzerland), University of Freiburg (Germany)
- Master 1 – Private law, University of Strasbourg, Faculty of Law, Political Sciences and Management (France)
- Law degree – University of Strasbourg, Faculty of Law, Political Sciences and Management (France)
- Portugais (notions)
- Member of ALAP (Association Luxembourgeoise des Avocats Pénalistes)