Maître Aurélia Cohrs has 15 years of experience in the field of litigation. She specialises in civil and commercial disputes, including debt recovery, conflicts relating to corporate law, banking and financial disputes and those rooted in conflicts among shareholders.
Maître Cohrs is an accomplished litigant across a broad range of these fields. She has also shown herself to be highly innovative when proposing alternative solutions to resolve disputes.
- Founding partner of the FRANK | COHRS | BOCK law firm
- Former partner at Turk & Prum
- Former employee of Linklaters LLP
- Barrister, member of the Luxembourg bar since 2007
- Supplementary classes in Luxembourg law, University of Luxembourg, 2007
- Law degree, UCLouvain (Belgium), 2006
- Preparatory course for legal studies, UCLouvain (Belgium), 2003
- Secondary education at State Street High School (Australia) and Dr Nassau College – Quintus (Netherlands), 2000
- Luxembourgish (conversational)
- Dutch (conversational)
- Director on company boards of directors
- Former trainer at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Former member of the Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Luxembourg (CJBL)
- Former member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)