Avocat à la Cour
Like fellow lawyers with the same level of experience, Maître Henri Frank has wide-ranging knowledge of almost all areas of law.
Over the course of his career, he has provided legal representation in countless criminal cases. Criminal law is his forte, along with administrative cases in which he can bring his experience as mayor to bear. His prowess in labour law, civil law and commercial law is second to none.
Philosophy and literature are his other passions and he uses his leisure time to expand his knowledge of both subjects. For example, he began attending Trier University as an unregistered student in 2019.
- Founding partner of the FRANK | COHRS | BOCK law firm
- Founder of the FRANK law firm
- Called to the bar in 1970
- Mayor of the Commune of Manternach for 36 years
- Founding member of Action prison
- Founding member of ALAP (Association Luxembourgeoise des Avocats Pénalistes)
- Founding member of SIC (Syndicat des Indépendants et Classes Moyennes)
- Active member of ASBL PROFOOTBALL
- Former President of FC Berdenia Berbourg
- Vice-President of CS Grevenmacher
- Former Vice-President of FLF