Maître Lynn Frank covers legal representation, legal advice and legal assistance in relation to civil, commercial and social litigation. Moreover, she will provide a response tailored to your legal needs in the fields of construction law, administrative law and family law.
Maître Frank also specialises in sports law, as well as criminal and labour law.
- Partner of the FRANK | COHRS | BOCK law firm
- Former partner of the FRANK firm
- Barrister, member of the Luxembourg bar since 2013
- Supplementary classes in Luxembourg law, University of Luxembourg, 2013
- Master 2 – Economic and corporate law with a specialism in sport, 2011
- Master 1 – Corporate law, 2010
- Law degree, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences (France), 2007-2009
- Chair of the FLBB (Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Basketball) statues committee
- Member of the COSL (National Olympic Committee of Luxembourg) administrative committee
- Member of CLAS (Commission Luxembourgeoise d’Arbitrage pour le Sport)
- Member of Luxembourg City’s sports commission
- Member of ALAP (Association Luxembourgeoise des Avocats Pénalistes)
- Active basketball player and team member