Avocat à la Cour
Maître Christian Bock is a litigation specialist. As a first-rate legal advisor, he represents each of his clients in the court system with the utmost level of engagement.
His particular areas of focus are construction law, labour law and family law. However, his skills with administrative law, residential and commercial leases, and criminal law are also widely recognised.
- Founding partner of the FRANK | COHRS | BOCK law firm
- Former employee of the FRANK law firm
- Former employee of the KRECKE, TONNAR et PONCIN law firm
- Barrister, member of the Luxembourg bar since 2012
- Supplementary classes in Luxembourg law, University of Luxembourg, 2012
- Masters in private law and criminal sciences, Faculty of Law, Economic Sciences and Management, Nancy (France), 2011
- Law degree, Faculty of Law, Economic Sciences and Management, Nancy (France), 2010
- Active player and member of Handball ESCH ASBL